How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our website is designed by:
– third parties who take part with us in marketing programmes and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Robbwallace.co.uk
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to site navigation, affiliates and products.
- For Robbwallace.co.uk to market to you, particularly advertisements, affiliate products and targeted updates.
- To enable Robbwallace.co.uk to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Robbwallace.co.uk to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
As part of the registration process the e-newsletter, or buy purchasing a product we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or sell email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, UseInbox, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see https://useinbox.com/privacy-policy/ You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Sharing your Data
We do not share any of your personal data with any third parties or associates.
Access to your personal information and how to contact us.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request firstname.lastname@example.org
We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants we mention.
From time to time, our blog posts and pages may contain affiliate links, which means we may get compensated and/or earn a commission at no extra cost to you if the affiliate links are utilized to make a purchase.
Our editorial content, including the advice we provide for educational purposes and the opinion we express on products, services and merchants is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships and the integrity of our content is no compromised by such financial relationships.
We only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that we believe will provide value to our readers. We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally used or tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
It remains solely your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation to determine whether to purchase an affiliate product or service.
You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by us and we cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was reviewed on 16/05/2022