Smartphone Image Editing
When you google Smartphone Image Editing, you get so many results. Each one will have information, some will evidently be better than others.
The reason for me writing this blog is three-fold,
1: To show you some real-world image editing results completed with only a smartphone.
2: A list of resources and groups to see what your peers are doing with regards to smartphone image processing.
3: To make you aware of my new book Smartphone Smart Marketing and why as someone who is interested in improving their images, you need to look at the whole process to make your images better.
1: Real-World smartphone edited images.
These images were edited in @Snapseed . However, now that Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo are available for the Ipad. Snapseed is no longer the most powerful mobile image editing app. However, it is extremely powerful and only limited by your imagination and technical abilities. ie put the time in and the world of smartphone photo manipulation and image editing is yours.
2: Smartphone Image Editing Resources
YouTube. Please subscribe to these channels
My channel. Robb Wallace Author
I only have a few videos (shown above) just now but with more to come. This one shows a photo being restored in Snapseed.
One of the very best channels on YT. Hundreds of premium examples of what can be done in terms of image editing with only a phone.
Facebook image editing Groups
Snaseed Global – Pure Snapseed image editing. Lots of new posts daily pushing the boundaries of mobile image editing.
Mobile Photography Group
3: Image editing and beyond.
My book Smartphone Smart Marketing shows you how to plan, capture, edit, distribute and track your creations. Why is this important for better image editing? Image editing is one of the last steps in the process. Learning about photographic techniques and planning your image will give you a better image to manipulate in the edit. A better image to edit will produce a far superior finished product more able to wowing yourself and your viewers. But planning capturing and editing an image is not the end of the images journey. Getting out there and using that image to market or inspire is another skill.
My book covers everything from marketing to social media, photography to photo editing, video production to live streams. If you love editing images, you’ll probably love editing video and other creative content. My book pushes the boundaries of what is possible on today’s mobile phones. Grab a copy of Smartphone Smart Marketing and expand your horizons.
For photography, the book covers all aspects of the phones camera controls (white balance, exposure, shutter speed, aperture, AI, scene modes, auto modes, depth of field, portrait modes etc), as well as understanding the rules of composition and framing. It then moves into understanding all the editing terminology (crop, rotate, dodge, burn, noise, black and white etc). It looks at the best apps and more.
Some popular image editing questions
- The Verdict – Is The Best Photo Editing App On CPU or Smartphone?
- Snapseed for mobile, Affinity photo and Photoshop for Ipad and Desktop.
- How to edit product photos on a white background on a smartphone
- In Snapseed use the double exposure tool, to change the background.
- How to use natural lighting for product photography
- Lighting is of the highest importance. in natural lighting always be aware of the position of the sun and shoot accordingly.
- How to Take High-Quality Product Photos With Your Smartphone
- Buy a copy of my book. All the info is there and not just photos, videos, audio, live streams as well.
- How to shoot photography with a mobile phone
- A better question would be. How to shoot great photos with a mobile phone. Again buy the book and find out.
- How to Never Take a Blurry Photo Again (With These 7 Simple Steps)
- Just hit auto. Use the phones auto mode and its done. Simple.
- Editing photos on your phone or PC?
- Its good but you no longer need a PC, you can do all of your image editing on a phone.
- But First, What Is a Photo Editor App?
- A mobile app that allows you to manipulate digital images without affecting the original image.
Some great Image editing articles and blogs from around the internet.
- The Best Photo Editing Apps for Android and iOS in 2020 – Visual content is extremely powerful – but competition is fierce. Up your game and start sharing amazing images by using the best photo editing apps for 2020. Click to learn more! (oberlo.co.uk)
- How to Take Perfect Product Photos With Your Smartphone – Use this step-by-step guide to create amazing product photos from the comfort of your home, using a smartphone, natural light, and a good editing app. (shopify.co.uk)
- A complete guide to all the best smartphone photo editing apps – In this blog post, I’ll be discussing the best and polyvalent photo editing apps for your smartphone. Read the guide here! (fredericpaulussen.be)
- Where’s The Best Photo Editing Software? PC Or Smartphone … – Are you editing photos on your phone or PC? By doing one you’re limiting just how good your photos can be. A quick read will tell you why! (photoswithphones.com)
- 15 best Photo Editor Apps for Android – Android Authority – Photo editing can be difficult to do on Android devices if you don’t have the right app so here is our list of the top photo editor apps for Android (androidauthority.com)
- 10 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android & iPhone 2020 – Looking for photo editor apps for capturing and organising your smartphone photos? Read our 10 best photo editing apps for Android and iPhone you can get today! (expertphotography.com)
- Photo editing apps for serious smartphone photographers – A great photo editing app can help you fix, tweak, and enhance your images to perfection. These are some of our favorites. (popphoto.com)
- 10 Great Photo Editing Tips For Smartphone Photography – Smartphones these days are so powerful that a lot of photographers now even rely on mobile apps to help them capture the perfect shot. Our article shows you a few photo editing tips that will help you maximise your device‘s potential for better smartphone photography. (expertphotography.com)
- What you can do with Imaging Edge Mobile – This is the support page for Imaging Edge Mobile. You can find information on downloading the software, how to use it, supported devices, and FAQs on this page. (support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp)
- The Best Mobile Photo Editing Apps for 2019 – Smartphone cameras have never been better, but a capable app can take your snapshots to the next level. Here are our picks for the best Android and iPhone photo editing apps. (pcmag.com)
- How To Edit Images Like A Pro On Any Smartphone – Smartphone photo editing apps can really help you enhance the images you’ve taken and even aid your evolution as a photographer. Here’s how you can do that. (guide.servify.in)
- 8 smartphone photo-editing apps you need to download ASAP (for … – Use your phone to get creative with images you’ve already shot, no matter which phone you have. (cnet.com)
- Smartphone Image Editing Application Market Analysis From 2020 … – Oct 21, 2020 (AmericaNewsHour) — The total % of ICT Goods Exports around the Globe Increased from 11.20% in 2016 to 11.51% in 2017 – UNCTAD CRIFAX added a… (marketwatch.com)
- How to Edit Photography on Your Smartphone – Samsung’s Galaxy Note10 helps your business photos stand out easily with a range of camera features and editing tools. (insights.samsung.com)
- Convenient and Powerful Photo Editing From Your Smartphone – Mobile photography is more powerful than ever, including how to edit smartphone photos. In this guide, learn how to use Snapseed to create gorgeous images. (photographytalk.com)
- Tip: Seven smartphone apps for photo editing – Make your mobile journalism picture-perfect with these editing tools (journalism.co.uk)
- Smartphone Image Editing Application Market Expects to See … – Grand View Report has recently added a new report to its vast depository titled Smartphone Image Editing Application Market.(grandviewreport.com)
Buy the book here.